Transfer your TMS license to a new User/Location
TMS License may be transferred to a new Location by paying the license transfer fee which is 50% of the original purchase.
Please note the date of license has to be less than a year for transfer of license to a new location, after such date no transfer is allowed.
The License may be transferred to a new owner/company (i.e only request of company name and owner change) by paying 50% of the software cost. Transfer of license to a new user is allowed at any time that does not require address change.
The License may be transferred to a new owner (i.e only request of owner change) by paying 30% of the software cost. Transfer of license to a new user is allowed at any time that does not require address change..
Transfer of License includes one year free CSI online support and upgrades.
Please note, based on our software license agreement, Transfer Of License is mandatory in order to make sure the new user's investment is well protected.
Version Upgrades to 2.4.5X 50% of the current list price
Major Upgrade to latest TMS version 2.4.5x86. The following is the summary of new features.
- Windows 10 64 bit Support with MS .net Framework 4.5
- Point Services with EMV Terminal , Payware Connect Support
- Mobile and Smartphone Devices Support
- Your Brand App and Web-based platform Support for pickup/delivery
- MS .net Framework 4.0
- SMS and email Notification
- Cloud based hosting solution feature
- Support for New MasterCard's BIN expansion
- Support for New Industry security standard to process credit card using SHA-2 and TLS1.2
Please note the major upgrade is not included in any CSI support plan. Hosted customers, may upgrade to the latest version for free.
Service Packs and Bug Fixes (available as web site downloads)
Service Packs and Bug fixes are always available on our website for customers who are on our support program or their system is still under initial 1st year warranty. To download the latest service packs, please contact CSI